Recipe for Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad – When served on a bed of mixed greens, this shrimp Louis pasta salad makes a great luncheon or light supper meal.
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, seafood cocktail sauce,lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt& pepper.
- Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com