Recipe for Almond Joy Brownie Bites – If Almond Joy candy bars are a favorite, this is just as good…maybe even better! These are the perfect snack to take that craving away.
- Brownie batter (homemade, from a boxed mix, whatever is your favorite. I used Ghirardelli)
- 4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- About 4 dozen almonds
- Chocolate candy melts or almond bark
- Preheat your oven according to brownie recipe directions and generously spray two mini muffin pans with nonstick spray. Fill cups about 1/2 full with brownie batter and bake according to directions. When brownies are done, place pans on a cooling rack and remove brownies once cooled completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk. With clean hands, roll coconut mixture into balls and press onto tops of brownie bites. Press an almond into the top of each. Place brownies in the freezer to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions. Remove brownies from freezer and dip the tops in the chocolate. Place dipped brownies on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Recipe and Photo: cookbookqueen
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com