Recipe for Spanish-Style Baked Eggs – Turn your morning meal or lunchtime feast into a Spanish fiesta full of flavor!
- 1/2 lb. new potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. Chorizo, cut in to slices
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the potatoes just like it says on the pack, then drain and cut them into thickish slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and gently fry the chorizo for about 4 minutes until golden.
- Add the tomato sauce to the pan with the new potatoes and heat it until it bubbles for about 2 minutes, then pop it into an ovenproof dish.
- Carefully crack the eggs over the mixture, cover it with foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until eggs are just set, but still have a lovely, runny yolk.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com