A delicious recipe for a Hocus Pocus Fizz made with white wine and rum.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 teaspoon Imitation Coconut Extract
- 3 drops Red Food Color
- 2 drops Yellow Food Color
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white wine
- Place 2 tablespoons sugar in small resealable plastic bag. Add 5 drops Red Food Color and 5 drops Yellow Food Coloring. Seal bag.
- Knead sugar until the color is evenly distributed. Pour out onto shallow plate. Dip rim of beverage glass in water, then into Orange-tinted sugar to lightly coat.
- Mix pineapple juice, rum, coconut extract and food colors in measuring cup.
- For each cocktail, pour 2 ounces pineapple juice mixture into beverage glass. Top with 4 ounces sparkling white wine.
Recipe and Photo: DrinkedIn
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com