Recipe for Touchdown Chili – This chili is so quick and easy to prepare that you won’t miss one second of the game.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, , undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: McCormick.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com