Recipe for Butter Garlic Mushrooms – A super simple yet incredibly flavorful side dish of mushrooms satueed in butter and garlic.
- 1 lb of baby portobello mushrooms, rinsed cleaned, pat dried, and large stems removed
- 4 tablespoons of salted butter
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley / cilantro to taste*
- In a large saute pan on medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com