A quick and simple stir-fry recipe. Perfect for those days when you do not want to spend much time in the kitchen.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- additional herbs and spices, to taste
- First of all, preheat the pan to 450 degree Fahrenheit to 460 degree Fahrenheit and coat it with or say, lightly brush it with chili oil. • Once you are done, Fry the garlic with the infused olive oil until it gets tender.
- After that, remove from heat and stir in brown sugar and then add some herbs and spices as desired.
- Now place the chicken breasts in baking dish and add the garlic and brown sugar mixture to it and cover it. Make sure to add salt and pepper as per taste.
- After that bake it uncovered for 15-30 minutes or say, cook it until juices run clear. That is it, you are done! (Note that – Cooking time will vary based on the size and thickness of your chicken).
Chili oil can be found in most Asian markets, or in the Asian section of most grocers. You could also replace the chili oil with olive oil if you do not want as much heat.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com