Recipe for Black Pepper Beef – This is quick and easy to make. It also happens to be one of my favorites…I think I need to make this more often!
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 lb Rib eye Beef, sliced thin
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2-3 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Toss the sliced beef in a bowl with the cornstarch to coat. Heat the 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a wok over medium high heat. Cook the beef in the oil in 2 batches for 2-3 minutes and set aside in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok and add the garlic and onions, cook for 2 minutes then add the sugar snap peas. Cook for 2-3 minutes then set aside with the beef.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper to the wok. Bring to a boil and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes. Add the beef and vegetables to the wok and toss in the sauce and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve over rice. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: The Open Pantry
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com