So hard to resist, and so easy to make, your friends and family will be blown away by the presentation both inside and out of the truffle.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups (12 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- 12 mini marshmallows
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- Melt butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat; whisk in cream and bring to a boil. Remove pan from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Chill saucepan in refrigerator for up to 1 hour, or until chocolate is solid yet rollable. (If its too solid, just leave it on your counter for a few minutes until it’s soft enough to roll)
- Roll chocolate into balls, stuffing a mini marshmallow into the center of each.
- Chill truffles a few minutes before rolling in graham cracker crumbs. Chill for a few minutes again so they solidify more.
Recipe and Photo: Mode Bay Area
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com