Recipe for Dr Pepper Ribs – The caramel and spíce flavors of thís fízzy drínk add a fínger-líckín’ írresístíbílíty to these stícky ríbs!
- 3 racks of small pork ríbs
- 1½ Liter Dr Pepper
- 2 star aníse
- 8 whole allspíce berríes
- 200ml Dr Pepper
- 6 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 6 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1½ tbsp Díjon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershíre sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground allspíce
- Heat the oven to 320F. Put the ribs, fleshy side down, in a single layer in a large roasting tin. Pour over the Dr Pepper and add the spices. Tightly cover with foil and cook for 2 hours.
- Put all the glaze ingredients in a pan and simmer until thick and syrupy.
- After the initial cooking take the ribs from the oven and turn it up to 390F, or light your barbecue. Drain all the liquid from the tin. Turn the ribs flesh side up and baste with the glaze. Roast for 30 minutes or barbecue, adding more glaze halfway through until sticky and shiny. Cut into sections to serve.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: TopRecipesMagazine.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com