Recipe for Patriotic Petit Fours – These are so cute, and beyond easy to make! Perfect for a Fourth of July get-together.
- 12 1-inch cubes of seedless watermelon
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
- 12 red and/or blue candied almonds
- Red, white and blue star-shaped sprinkles
- Arrange the watermelon cubes on a serving platter. Place the frosting in a Ziploc bag and trim off a bit of one bottom corner. Decoratively pipe the frosting onto each watermelon cube. Place an almond at the top of the frosting on each petit four. Decorate with sprinkles and serve on red, white and blue table decor.
Recipe and Photo: STL Cooks
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com