Muddled a bit and mingling with rum, these strawberries make for a great fizz. Or ditch the rum for a refreshing summer drink!
- 2 ounces of rum
- 2 ounces of muddled wild strawberries
- 2 ounces strawberry pomegranate juice
- Dash of simple syrup
- Dash of lime juice
- 4 to 6 ounces of Schweppes ginger ale or club soda
- 1 Tab. wild whole strawberries
- Muddle wild strawberries and place all ingredients except for soda in a cocktail shaker, shaking well. Strain and pour into glasses, add ice and top up with soda. Add whole wild strawberries and stir.
If you can not get any wild strawberries, just dice up some regular strawberries.
Photo: Marie Anakee
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com