Craving Italian? Craving something from the grill? This BBQ steak slams them both together on your taste buds with the juicy insides, it’s just mouthwatering!
- 3 boneless beef rib eye steaks, cut in at least one inch thickness, thicker is better
- 1 tablespoon of fresh oregano, basil & parsley each
- 10 cloves of garlic roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- Blend fresh oregano, basil and parsley along with the roughly chopped garlic fresh rosemary and kosher salt. To this, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar and the freshly ground pepper. Mix this well. Take half of the above mixture and keep it aside. With the remaining mixture, rub the steak and leave it marinated for over an hour.
- After an hour, preheat gas grill and keep it on a medium-high heat getting it ready to grill the steak.
- If using charcoal grill follow instructions on the bag.
- Grill the marinated steaks for about 7 minutes before turning them over. This is essential for preparing a steak that is cooked medium-well; and about 3-4 minutes for rare. (if your steaks are thicker than 1 inch than 5-6 minutes for rare.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Dallas-bbq.blogspot.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com