Recipe for Luxurious Spa Water – The glorious fruit and herb infused waters they always have available to you at a luxury spa. Below you’ll find 12 flavor blends.
- Slices of ripe peaches and one split vanilla bean.*
- Fresh sprigs of rosemary and mint with thin lemon, lime, and cucumber slices.
- Blackberries or strawberries, fresh sprigs of lavender, and lime slices.
- Slices of oranges, limes, grapefruit and lemons with a large bunch of seedless red grapes that have been sliced in half.
- Sliced fresh pineapple, two or three slices of fresh ginger, and a handful of mint sprigs.
- Orange slices and one split vanilla bean
- Peeled kiwi slices, lime slices, and mint.
- Fresh strawberries – sliced in half (leave the calyx on – that’s the green leafy part) and a handful of fresh basil.
- Thin lime slices, a handful of blackberries, and mint sprigs.
- Slices of fresh pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, and lime.
- Sliced strawberries, lemons, and mint.
- Thinly sliced orange, and slices of fresh ginger and stalks of lemongrass that have both been slightly smashed.
- For the Citrus and Grape Spa water pictured above use three each limes, lemons, and oranges, bunch of grapes half a batch of fresh mint, for a gallon a water. You can adjust those quantities how you want, or play around with other combinations, like cucumber, melon or list of other ingredients. The key really is just to use a generous amount of fruit and herbs, and lots of ice too, to really up the refreshing factor.
Recipe courtesy of: LesPetitesGourmettes.com
Photo courtesy of: IronAccents.com