The flavor combination going on here is extremely refreshing and perfect for a summer day! But sip slowly, because this drink has a serious kick and will getcha faster than you think!
- 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces cherry flavored soda
- 12 ounce bottle of Corona
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- Salt, for rimming glass
- Lime for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass; dip in kosher salt.
- Serve over ice & garnish with a lime wedge.
Recipe and Photo: Chocolate Chips and Glue Sticks
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com