Recipe for Mississippi Mud Cake – This recipe is so EASY to make and it will surely WOW all of your guests at your next social event or party!
- Pre-heat oven to 350° degrees
- Whisk together melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour and chopped pecans.
- Spread batter (it will be thick) into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan (or use a deep dish cookie sheet).
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Note: Reduce the temperature by 25 degrees if you are using a dark pan.
- Remove from oven; top warm cake evenly with marshmallows.
- Return to oven, and bake 5 minutes.
- Make Chocolate Frosting: Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Drizzle Chocolate Frosting over warm cake.
- Let the cake cool completely before cutting into squares!
Recipe and Photo: FoodgaZm
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com