These beef rolls are so delicious! You can serve them as starters or even as a main course. This dish is definitely on my list for my next party. It’s so easy to prepare and cook in less than 20 minutes!
- 8 thin slices of Beef (sirloin)
- 8 stalks of Asparagus, trimmed
- 3 stalks of Scallions, halved
- 100g Enoki Mushrooms, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp Japanese Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Toothpicks or small skewers
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (205˚C). Oil a baking tray.
- Prepare the basting sauce. Mix the soy and mirin. Set aside.
- Lay the beef slices, place the asparagus, scallions and mushrooms. Roll them tightly, and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and baste the beef rolls with the sauce. Repeat the basting every 5 minutes until the beef rolls are cooked.
- Boil the remaining sauce lightly and brush the beef rolls again. To serve, remove the toothpicks. Top it with some chopped scallions
Recipe and Photo: Seasalt With Food under a Creative Commons Liscense
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com