Recipe for Broccoli and Ham Quiche – Now we think of all the ways we can use up that leftover ham, brunch anyone.. really good for dinner as well!!
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (or fat free half and half)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces onion, chopped, about 1/4 cup
- 10 ounce package frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounce Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups ham, diced, about an 8 ounce package of sliced ham
- Cook the broccoli and onion together until broccoli is tender. I did mine in the microwave on HIGH, covered, for about 8 minutes. Drain very well. Grease a large pie plate; add the cheese, ham and broccoli and mix. Beat the eggs, cream, mustard, salt and pepper well with a whisk. Pour evenly over the broccoli mixture. Bake at 350º 35-45 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe adapted from genaw.com
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com