Sometimes you don’t want to go out or have a big party to celebrate your birthday. You just want a quiet night at home and indulge in your own mini birthday dessert.
This Mini Margarita Pie is just the answer. It’s an easy, no-bake dessert with an adult-twist, and it’s the perfect way to have a mini-celebration at home!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- To make the graham cracker crust, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar, until the mixture is fully moistened and holds together when pressed.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and sides of the 4-inch pie pan. Place the pan in the freezer while making the filling.
- To make the margarita filling, mix together the cream cheese, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, lime zest, and sugar in a medium bowl. Carefully fold in the whipped cream.
- Remove the graham cracker crust from the freezer and place the filling inside the crust. Smooth the top of the filling and place the pie back into the freezer to chill and firm completely, at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, place a slice of lime in the middle of the pie. Let thaw for 15 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com