Recipe for Bacon Cheddar Party Dip – Both children and adults enjoy this dip. It’s so quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for special occasions like birthdays an parties, or any time you are wanting bacon and cheese!
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup mild tomato salsa
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium fresh tomato, seeded, 1/3
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, seeded, 1/3
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, salsa, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 13″ x 9″ serving dish.
- Combine green onions, tomatoes, and green bell pepper.
- Sprinkle over cream cheese layer.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bacon pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10–15 minutes, uncovered until heated through.
- Serve with chips.
Recipe and Photo: Bill McChesney