Recipe for Miso Glazed Salmon – Miso glazed salmon is a meal that can be made within minutes. This is the perfect recipe for busy days, late work nights and anything in between.
For the fish:
- 4 salmon filets (approximately 5 oz. each)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- white sesame seeds for garnish
For the miso glaze:
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons hot sake
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- Turn on the broiler for your overn. Season the salmon liberally with salt and pepper and set aside. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Place the salmon on the tray.
- In a small bowl, add brown sugar, soy sauce, sake and miso paste. Mix the ingredients until well combined. Using a pastry brush, brush on the glaze generously.
- Place the salmon in the oven and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Photo: Jo del Corro