Recipe for Cheesy Fan Potatoes – Here is an easy and delicious side dish! We loved it and I can’t believe I have never eaten potatoes this way before.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons tub butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Scrub all the potatoes clean and pat dry. Cut potatoes crosswise into thin slices, but DO NOT cut all the way through. Go slow so you don't chop right through it. Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil and spray with non stick spray. Place potatoes in dish. Gently press down on potatoes to fan slightly.
- Combine melted butter and garlic salt. Drizzle over potatoes. Bake, covered, in a 350 oven for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake about 15 more minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven. Broil for just a minute or two. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn. Removed and transfer to plates and sprinkle with chives! YUM!!
Recipe and Photo: Eat It Up Food