Recipe for Bubble Pizza Meatball – This bubble pizza casserole is quick to assemble and bakes in under 30 minutes. It is so easy, and tastes so good that it will be a new staple around your house.
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated original breadsticks (12 breadsticks)
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs (32 meatballs)
- 1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll dough into rectangle; cut rectangle crosswise into 8 strips so each strip has 6 pieces. At perforations, separate dough, or cut if necessary, to make 48 pieces. Arrange 1/2 of the dough pieces randomly in bottom of baking dish.
- In large microwavable bowl, place meatballs and pizza sauce. Cover; microwave on Medium-High (70%) 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and meatballs are thawed. Stir in pepperoni. Pour over dough pieces in dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Arrange remaining dough pieces over cheese.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and dough pieces are no longer doughy. Sprinkle with pizza cheese blend; bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.