Recipe for Ham and Swiss Sliders – I have seen these little sandwiches around the blogosphere and I immediately knew I would love them. I was right!
- 1 T. dried minced onions
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- a splash or two of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 T. poppy seeds
- 1/4 C butter, melted
- 1 dozen dinner rolls or 2 dozen party rolls
- sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small mixing bowl mix onion, mustard, Worcestershire, poppy seeds, and melted butter.
- Leaving the dinner rolls intact, slice them open so that you have one solid top and bottom. Place the bottom half on a baking sheet.
- Spread rolls (top and bottom) with mayo. Line the bottom half of the rolls with ham and cheese. Return the top part of the rolls and brush the butter mixture evenly over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or till warmed through. Separate with a sharp knife and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Taste the Joy