Recipe for Sweet Italian Chicken – Sweet and tangy with such an unexpected flavor combination that left you wanting more! Try this, your tastebuds will thank you!
- 4 Regular-sized, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (or 3 if large)
- 1 Package Dry Italian Dressing
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar (Light or Dark)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry Italian dressing, brown sugar, salt and
- Add chicken to the bowl and stir with your hand until all chicken pieces are
- Place chicken into a single layer in a 9x13 glass or metal baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over steamed, white rice.
Recipe and Photo: Crafty Creative Kathy