This light and delicious salad is just perfect. Make some extra, and enjoy the leftovers ofr lunch the next day!
- 4 cucumbers
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Splenda (I used real sugar)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill (I used 1/2 tbsp dried dill)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut cucumbers into thin slices. Toss with 2 teaspoons of salt. Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain liquid from cucumbers and add remaining ingredients. Stir, cover and refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
- To make a Garden Salad: I added lettuce, tomato, avocado and my favorite dressing: Poppyseed.
Recipe and Photo: Moms Crazy Cooking