There are hot dips…and then there’s this cheddar-jalapeño dip with chopped bacon and a kick of garlic. It’s a keeper!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup beer
- 6 slices cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cream cheese and garlic powder in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in beer. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread onto bottom of 1-1/2 qt. casserole or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Photo: Isabelle Boucher