This cake is perfect for tiny bakers because it starts with a cake mix. You really can’t get any easier than that. It is sweet and tart and yummy!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 drops pink or red food color, optional
- 1 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour one 10-inch tube pan or
- bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, 1/2
- cup lemon concentrate and the milk. Mix until smooth. Pour the batter
- into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and prick cake all over with a fork. Immediately
- pour lemonade glaze over top of cake.
- Let cake stand in pan until almost cool.
- Combine the remaining thawed frozen lemonade and the white sugar. Mix
- thoroughly and pour over still warm cake.
Recipe and Photo: Cooking with Cristine