Recipe for Country Club Chicken – Here is another recipe that is amazing and didn’t disappoint! Seriously delicious and definitely a comfort meal!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, diced
- 7 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar (I used mozzarella)
- 1 apple (I used Granny Smith), diced
- butter or oil
- salt & pepper
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; set aside and crumble. Do not drain pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown on each side in same skillet you cooked the bacon in. Place chicken in casserole dish.
- Cook onion, mushrooms, and apple in skillet until softened. Add wine or chicken broth to deglaze pan. Mix in soup, bacon, and cheese; heat through.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Serve chicken and sauce over spaghetti.