Recipe for Waldorf Chicken Salad – Add chicken and grapes to the classic Waldorf salad to make it a hearty main dish.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 large Gala apple, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake walnuts in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Stir together chicken, next 5 ingredients, and walnuts. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and Photo: MyRecipes.com