Different Mexican ingredients make for some of the best options to put inside a wrap. These chicken and avocado wraps are perfect for dinner or even to prepare for lunch. This is a very simple recipe and you could make several additions if you would prefer.
- 1 cup cooked chicken strips
- 4 slices, cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 2 fully ripened avocados from Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
- In bowl, combine chicken, bacon, tomato, corn and cilantro. Stir in blue cheese dressing and hot sauce, if desired.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto each tortilla near one edge, dividing equally. Arrange avocado slices on top. Fold in sides; roll up, starting from edge with filling.
- Cut each wrap diagonally in half; place seam side down on plate.
Recipe and Photo: Nibbledish