Recipe for Old Fashioned Spaghetti – Sometimes you just want a super fast meal, and it has to be yummy too.
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add beef; cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. Simmer covered over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until hot. Drain spaghetti. Serve meat sauce with spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Recipe and Photo: Ready Set Eat