Recipe for Chocolate Cobbler – Rich, wonderful old-timey like cobbler!!!! Great for potlucks and get-togethers. Fast, easy and always a hit! Great with ice cream!!”
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water gently over top mixture. DO NOT MIX- just gently pour over batter mixture.
- Mix the cake ingredients and spread into a greased 11×7 or 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Mix together topping ingredients, then por over top of cake.
- Serve hot or cold, with a big dollop of ice cream!
Photo: Katie / CC BY
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com