A quick, easy, and creamy side dish that’s ready in under 15 minutes.
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups Green Giant® frozen corn
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat water to boiling. Add corn and bell pepper. Cover; reduce heat to medium. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except green onions. Cover; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until heated and mixture is well blended. Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Betty Crocker