Who said cake pop makers can be used only for cakes? With this recipe, you can use one to make these adorable bite-sized pizzas! The best part is, you can change up the recipe to use your favorite “toppings”. This brings out a ton of new possibilities.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 c Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cooked Sausage, finely chopped
- Pizza Sauce, warmed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a small bowl combine liquid ingredients and add to the dry ingredients. Fold in cheese, pepperoni and sausage. The batter should be a thick pancake batter consistency, if it get too thick, stir in more milk until it reaches desired thickness.
- The recipe makes a lot of them. Since I was experimenting, there was some
- sampling going on so I can’t tell you how many it made, but it was a plate full.
- I would say that it would serve 7-10 people but if this was for a party, there
- is usually other food so I would say 7-10 easily. I cut a few in half so you
- can see the inside. Serve these with warmed pizza sauce for dipping. They
- are very satisfying. I prefer them in the popper form rather than the
- pancakes (the pancakes would be limp but tasted good).
Recipe and Photo: partyfood2go.com