Celebrate your love for dessert these easy to make Valentine Tarts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup milk
- Few drops almond extract
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (4 oz.) packages single serve graham cracker crusts
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, milk and almond extract in large bowl. Beat in pudding mix with electric mixer. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- CHILL, covered, at least 1 hour.
- To remove tarts from foil pans more easily, brush crusts with slightly beaten egg white before filling). Bake at 375°F 5 minutes. Cool. Remove from foil pans. Fill and chill.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle Brand