This is scrumptious and so easy to make but so impressive to serve.
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 16-ounce box powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 sticks butter
- 4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 12-ounce container whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch pan with mixture. Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Beat until fluffy eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar. Spread mixture on cooled crust. Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Recipe and Recipe Courtesy of Paula Deen